0 miles from Canyon Lake
COVID-19 UPDATE: Description will be below this update.
Amz Guidelines to Cleaning Procedures to help prevent the spread of COVID-19
With everything going on around the Coronavirus (Covid-19), and the states and nation beginning to reopen we have added additional procedures for our housekeepers to follow when cleaning our vacation rentals.
The safety of our housekeepers, guests, owners, and the public are our top priority. To assist in the preventing the spread of the Coronavirus (Covid-19) Amz Getaways will be using a EPA approved hospital grade disinfectant approved to combat the SARS-COVID-19 in addition to enhanced cleaning procedures. This disinfectant called Vital Oxide can be applied to all surfaces and is safe and unscented.
We've put together some guidelines we've instructed our housekeepers to put in action based on the recommendations of the CDC, and other leaders in our industry.
Amz's Cleaning guidelines
Amz is offering some guidelines to follow when we are cleaning the properties in between stays.
1. When available our cleaners will wear disposable gear while cleaning. Personal protective items like gloves and face masks or cloth facial coverings will provide additional protection. Making sure to dispose the PPE out after each cleaning and then immediately and thoroughly wash their hands.
2. Instructing our cleaners to ventilate rooms before they clean. Amz Getaways is requesting our housekeepers and owners allow fresh air to circulate in our properties and if possible, leave all windows open during the entire cleaning process.
3. Encourage frequent hand washing thoroughly before and after each cleaning, or glove change. As we've all heard we ask them to use soap and water, and wash for at least 20 seconds. If that's not possible, use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
4. We request that they clean, then disinfect. Using household and commercial grade cleaners, detergents, or soap and water to remove dirt, grease, dust, and germs. Once this has been done the property will be disinfected with the approved disinfectant Vital Oxide using a sprayer and electrostatic sprayer to distribute the product.
5. Using the right disinfectants. We are paying special attention to frequently touched surfaces, like lamp and ceiling fan chains, light switches, doorknobs, remote controls, and faucet handles. (See our full list of surfaces we aim to disinfect further in this guideline.)
6. We will also address the sofas, rugs, drapes, and other soft, porous surfaces. Carefully clean then disinfect with the appropriate cleaners indicated for use on these surfaces. If possible, machine-wash items according to the manufacturer's instructions.?
7. We've instructed our team to wash all linens at the highest heat setting recommended. This includes washing the bed sheets, mattress covers, hand and bath towels, kitchen towels, and blankets. Applying a disinfectant to the surfaces while the linens are being washed. Our housekeepers are instructed to wear gloves when handling dirty laundry, and take care to avoid shaking laundry. ?
8. Empty the vacuum cleaner after every cleaning. Amz Getaways team members should wipe down the vacuum cleaner with disinfectant, along with appliances like the dishwasher and washing machine.
Amz Getaways is committed to helping guests protect themselves although we have had this in place for many years, but want to help encourage social distancing by continuing to offer self check-in and checkout using key lockboxes and smart locks with a keypad.
Checklist of items to clean and disinfect
Fan and lamp chains
Window sills and window handles
Ironing boards and irons
Garbage and recycling bins
Cabinet handles and pulls
Appliances: oven, toaster, pressure cooker, coffee maker, etc.
Showers and tubs
Shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and soap dispensers
Hangers and luggage racks
Portable cribs and playpens
Other Gaming Tables
*This content is based on publicly available information from the CDC and other resources. The CDC does not endorse this content or Amz Getaways. Amz Getaways makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to this content provided for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
WATERFRONT, POOL TABLE, SUN DECK AT BLUE WATER BUNGALOW - An Amz Getaways Property
Take time out of your busy schedule to unwind and be refreshed at Blue Water Bungalow. Blue Water Bungalow is a charming 3 bedroom 2 bathroom waterfront property with a short walk to the water from the decks. The main Bungalow has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, kitchen and living area with a large TV. The Gameroom/Guestroom combo features a bar, pool table, large television, 2 single beds, and 1 bathroom. Both buildings are tied together with decks. You must be 25 years or older to rent with us! If you are interested in renting monthly during the winter months, please contact Amz Getaways for pricing details.
Blue Water Bungalow, appropriately named describing the blue crystal clear waters of Canyon Lake, is the ideal place for gathering together with friends and family. With the ability to accommodate 8 people, and a fully equipped kitchen, you have the perfect recipe for a relaxing time to feel at home and enjoy this unique getaway. Blue Water Bungalow has an upper deck perfect for sun bathing, and lower deck to delight in the refreshing breezes that blow across the lake. Don't want to miss “the game”, or your favorite show? Take advantage of the two large flat screen TV's with cable, one in the main house and the other in the Gameroom.
Gruene, and Canyon Lake are famous for their abundance of country music shows, dinner eateries, theater venues, and shopping. Make your way to New Braunfels to enjoy Schlitterbahn, a sprawling theme park with water rides, nearby live music, McAdoos Seafood Company, and pioneer craft shops. Located just 14 miles from New Braunfels and Gruene, Blue Water Bungalow offers a convenient home base to explore these attractions, and many more, yet take advantage of nearby Canyon Lake's quiet, natural setting.
Just 10 miles east of Blue Water Bungalow, the Whitewater amphitheater has become known as the Live Music Show Capital of South Texas, with 20 live performances featuring more than 50 shows. Shows range from rock 'n' roll to local music, and includes some of country music's most famous musicians.
We want to ensure your stay at Blue Water Bungalow is comfortable, so please reach out with any questions you may have. We manage other properties in the area, therefore have personnel close by. You must be 25 years or older to rent with us. Maximum number of guests is 8. No smoking allowed on this property. Pets considered but must have prior approval. Thanks for your understanding.
Book your Canyon Lake vacation today to get the days you want, and book it with Amz Getaways!!